Terms and Conditions
The advice provided through our articles, coaching, and advisory services is merely the opinion of your coach or the author of the article and is NOT formal legal or medical advice. You are solely responsible for making the final decision to take action on any information provided. By using our website or services, you agree to accept any consequences of your actions and release The Personal Growth Channel, LLC. and any affiliates from any liability.
We recommend consulting with appropriate professionals such as your human resources department, an attorney, or physician before taking any actions.
Returns on physical items are allowed for up to 30 days after purchase. Request a return authorization by emailing [email protected] Physical product returns must be received no later than 30 days after original delivery. Refunds are issued once the returned product is received. Digital products, services, and courses are not returnable once purchased.
Workout Challenge Sweepstakes
THE PERSONAL GROWTH CHANNEL, LLC. OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Sweepstakes Entry Period. The “Sweepstakes Entry Period” begins at 12:00:01 A.M. Central Time on January 1st, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 P.M. Central Time on December 31, 2019.
- Eligibility. The Workout Challenge (“Sweepstakes”) is open to all with a valid email address who are legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 48 contiguous continental United States, excluding Rhode Island and the District of Columbia, who are at least: (a) 18 years of age or (b) the age of majority in their state of residence, if higher than 18, at the time of entry. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. military installations in foreign countries and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Only complete and valid entries that follow the rules of the challenge will be eligible. Entrants must provide a valid email address in order to receive communications about winning and additional challenge information. Any email address that bounces back emails will be considered invalid. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide and
- Grand Prize Winner Selection. On or about the first of every month starting April 1, 2019, and continuing through the remainder of 2019, Sponsor will randomly select one entry, from all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Entry Period, to receive a vacation voucher or other forms of electronic coupon (“Vacation Voucher”) redeemable by winner for a vacation stay at select resorts. At least one of the travelers must be at least 21 years old. Accommodations are for up to two adults and two children. Value of prize is approximately $1500. The monthly winner will be notified via email by the last day of the following month; Vacation Voucher will be emailed to winner and be redeemable only by named winner. Alternately the winner may select a $100 VISA gift card. Decisions of the Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. If a potential winner does not respond within five business days of the first notification attempt, is found to be ineligible, does not comply with these Official Rules or declines to accept any prize, the potential winner may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and in such case, Sponsor may select an alternate winner based on a random drawing. TPGC is not responsible for lost, stolen or mangled prizes once sent via email to the recipient.
Prizes are not transferable. No substitution or cash redemption of any Prize, or any portion thereof, is allowed, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for inability of any winner to accept or use any Prize (or portion thereof) for any reason. No more than the stated Prize(s) will be awarded. Limit of one (1) Prize per family/household/address. Winner is solely responsible for all unspecified costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty, representation or guarantee of any kind by Sponsor. Transfer of Prize is not permitted without the permission of Sponsor which may be granted or withheld in its sole discretion and without liability of any kind. A Prize value as stated represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of approximate retail value of prizes.
- Odds of Winning. Odds of winning each Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
- Claiming the Prize. Each potential winner will be notified by email. In the event that Sponsor cannot contact a potential winner of any Prize despite reasonable (in its sole discretion) attempts, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, randomly select a new, alternate potential winner from the remaining eligible entries received. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate potential winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Except where prohibited by law, each winner also grants Sponsor and its designees the right to use the winner’s full name, hometown, images and likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotion purposes, including print, broadcast and on-line announcements, without further compensation than the said prize and at no expense to the winner, and Sponsor shall not be obligated to make any such use.
- Taxes. Each winner is responsible for all applicable local, state and federal taxes.
- Additional Expenses. The prize does not include additional related expenses such as meals, travel, or activities.
- General. Each entrant agrees to, accepts and shall abide by these Official Rules and agrees that any disputes shall be resolved by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify, amend or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including without limitation due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or force majeure or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. Sweepstakes void where prohibited or restricted. If any provision of this Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of this Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any winner(s) or Prize(s). In the event this Sweepstakes is canceled for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award the prizes from among all eligible, non-suspect, entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation.
- DISPUTES RESOLVED VIA ARBITRATION. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the Sweepstakes, you understand and agree that any claim or dispute regarding the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules will be resolved individually (NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION/PROCEEDING) by means of binding arbitration (NOT IN A COURT OF LAW; THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL IS BEING WAIVED). Such arbitration will be governed by Illinois law, regardless of choice of law principles.
- Release. By participating, each entrant agrees to hold harmless the Promotion Entities, their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from any liability whatsoever, and waive and release such parties from any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) arising out of or in connection with the event or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, participation in any promotion-related activity, or participation in the promotion, whether under a theory of contract, torts (including, without limitation, negligence), warranty, or any other theory or cause of action. As with any workout or weight loss program, we recommend checking with your physician before participating.
- Sponsor. This sweepstake is sponsored by The Personal Growth Channel, LLC. 3309 Robbins Road #955 Springfield, IL 62704. Sponsor will provide a list of winners upon request. To obtain a list of the Sweepstakes winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send an email to [email protected], and include ”Request for Workout Challenge Winners” in the subject line.
This web site is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by any national brand other than The Personal Growth Channel LLC. All product and company names are the registered trademarks of their original owners. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder of their product brand. Void where prohibited by law.