Returns on physical items are allowed for up to thirty days after purchase.
Digital products such as workbooks are not returnable once purchased as there is no way to ensure copies are not made.
Request a return authorization by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds are issued once the returned product is received. Returned items must be received within thirty days of the return authorization.
- By using this website, blog, e-mails, or any of our programs, services, or products, you implicitly signify your agreement to all parts of the below disclaimer.
- We will not be held responsible in any way for the information that you request or receive through or on our website, blog, e-mails, programs, services and/or products. In no event will we be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on this website or blog, e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, including, without limitation, any lost profits, personal or business interruptions, personal injuries, accidents, misapplication of information or any other loss, malady, disease or difficulty, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
- Reference or links in this website, blog, e-mails, programs, services or products to any other business or entity’s information, opinions, advice, programs, services, or products do not constitute our endorsement or recommendation. We are not responsible for the contents of any off-site web pages, companies or persons linked or referenced in this site.
- Results Disclaimer: We make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent our products and services and their potential for results. There is no guarantee that you will experience the same results and you accept the risk that results differ by individual.
The advice provided through our articles, coaching, and advisory services is merely the opinion of your coach or the author of the article and is NOT formal legal, financial, or medical advice.
You are solely responsible for making the final decision to take action on any information provided. By using our website or services, you agree to accept any consequences of your actions and release The Personal Growth Channel, LLC. and any affiliates from any liability.
We recommend consulting with appropriate professionals such as your human resources department, attorney, CPA, or physician before taking any actions.
- Release. By participating, each entrant agrees to hold harmless the Hosting Entities, their respective employees, officers, directors, shareholders, representatives, agents, successors and assigns, from any liability whatsoever, and waive and release such parties from any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses, and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional) arising out of or in connection with the event or acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of any prize, participation in any promotion-related activity, or participation in the promotion, whether under a theory of contract, torts (including, without limitation, negligence), warranty, or any other theory or cause of action. As with any workout or weight loss program, we recommend checking with your physician before participating.
The Personal Growth Channel, LLC. strongly recommends that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program. The Personal Growth Channel, LLC.is not a licensed medical care provider and represents that it has no expertise in diagnosing, examining, or treating medical conditions of any kind, or in determining the effect of any specific exercise on a medical condition.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge The Personal Growth Channel, LLC. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of actions taken as a result of consuming this material.
The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this website. Never rely on the information on this website in place of seeking professional medical advice.
The Personal Growth Channel, LLC. (personalgrowthchannel.com) is not responsible or liable for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or products that you obtain through this site. You are encouraged to consult with your physician, attorney, or CPA with regard to this information contained on or through this website before taking action based on that information.
This web site is not endorsed by, directly affiliated with, maintained, authorized, or sponsored by any national brand other than The Personal Growth Channel LLC. All product and company names are the registered trademarks of their original owners. The use of any trade name or trademark is for identification and reference purposes only and does not imply any association with the trademark holder of their product brand. Void where prohibited by law.