Healthy Habits Course Objectives:
- Understand what the Nurses' Health Study (NHS), the world's most extensive, longest-running study of health and wellness with over 275,000 participants spanning more than 40 years, says about habits that make the most significant long-term impact on your health.
- Determine which foods to add to your diet and which to avoid for long-term weight control.
- Create healthy routines by completing the assignments you'll receive in your inbox over the next thirty days.
- Create quick, healthy, and delicious go-to meals so that you know what to eat when you're in a rush.
Digital Resources Included:
Download these digital resources included with your healthy habits course purchase to kick start your journey!
- Deliciously Healthy Dinners
- Deliciously Healthy Family Meals
- DASH Eating Plan
- Harvard Study: Weight-Loss Strategy to “Eat Less, Move More” May Be Overly Simplistic
- The Rogue Weight Loss Coach's Blackbook
- Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
** DISCLAIMER: Your results may vary. As with any weight loss or exercise program, please check with your physician to ensure you do not have underlying issues that would prevent you from participating. **