- Create healthy routines by completing the activities suggested each day over the next thirty days.
- Understand what the Nurses' Health Study (NHS), the world's most extensive, longest-running study of health and wellness with over 275,000 participants spanning more than 40 years, says about habits that make the most significant long-term impact on your health.
- Determine which foods to add to your diet and which to avoid for long-term weight control.
- Create quick, healthy, and delicious go-to meals so that you know what to eat when you're in a rush.
What You Can Expect:
Over the next thirty days, you will receive automated emails from the author with activities to help you lose weight and form healthy habits. If you have questions, reply to your email to get personalized recommendations!
Additional Digital Resources Included:
Download these additional resources included with your healthy habits course purchase to kick start your journey!
- Deliciously Healthy Dinners
- Deliciously Healthy Family Meals
- DASH Eating Plan
- Harvard Study: Weight-Loss Strategy to “Eat Less, Move More” May Be Overly Simplistic
- The Rogue Weight Loss Coach's Blackbook
- Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans
** DISCLAIMER: Your results may vary. As with any weight loss or exercise program, please check with your physician to ensure you do not have underlying issues that would prevent you from participating. **