What You Can Expect:
Over the next thirty days, you will receive regular activity recommendations to help you lose weight and form healthy habits in your inbox. This is an interactive course, reply to your email to get personalized feedback! You will also get instant access to several healthy cookbooks and the latest peer-reviewed diet and physical activity recommendations with your purchase.
Healthy Habits Course Objectives:
- Create healthy routines by completing the activities suggested each day over the next thirty days.
- Focus on habits that give you the biggest health benefits for your time investment.
- Understand what the Nurses' Health Study (NHS), the world's most extensive, longest-running study of health and wellness with over 275,000 participants spanning more than 40 years, says about habits that make the most significant long-term impact on your health.
- Determine which foods to add to your diet and which to avoid for long-term weight control.
- Create quick, healthy, and delicious go-to meals so that you know what to eat when you're in a rush.
Digital Resources Included:
Download these digital resources included with your healthy habits course purchase to kick start your journey!
- Deliciously Healthy Dinners
- Deliciously Healthy Family Meals
- DASH Eating Plan
- Harvard Study: Weight-Loss Strategy to “Eat Less, Move More” May Be Overly Simplistic
- The Rogue Weight Loss Coach's Blackbook
- Physical Activity Guidelines for Americans
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans
About the Author
Don Smith, the creator of the popular 400:4 diet and this course, went from being on the couch to losing 30 pounds and completing three of the most physically challenging events on the planet, half-marathon-long muddy obstacle courses known as Tough Mudders.
Completing these physical challenges wasn't the end of the story, though. A busy father of five, Smith struggled with finding the balance between staying fit and managing other priorities. Eventually, he was able to develop healthy habits that complimented his busy schedule. Today, well into his 40s, he helps others transform their lives by implementing these simple daily habits.
** DISCLAIMER: Your results may vary. As with any weight loss or exercise program, please check with your physician to ensure you do not have underlying issues that would prevent you from participating. **