How to Submit an Article to The Personal Growth Channel
Want to contribute an article to one of the biggest personal development communities in the world?
The Personal Growth Channel has many thousands of subscribers from nearly every continent on the planet. Our mission is to help each other grow in our personal and professional lives, and we would love help you share your thoughts with our community. But before you submit a guest post, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
We have been online since 2015 and are one of the most popular blogs in the “personal development” and “personal growth” niche. Your contribution will help you reach a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
Here are a few more reasons why contributing to The Personal Growth Channel is a good idea:
- We have tens of thousands of people interested in improving their personal and professional lives subscribed on various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit), and reach of over 40 million through our distribution network.
- Your Author pic is shown everywhere and post is promoted on our social media platform.
How can you become a contributor?
To become a regular contributor at The Personal Growth Channel, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the articles homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for our community.
- Here are a few of the categories that we accept articles from.
- Healthy Habits
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Get in touch to finalize the topic or send us the outline of your content.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 400 words (2000+ is recommended for getting the most exposure on search engines) and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for The Personal Growth Channel audience.
- Credit: We respect individual work, and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is due.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. Each article requires a minimum of one image, we will find an appropriate one or you can supply one with an aspect ratio of 1024x512. Pixabay, Unsplash, and Pexels are good sites to find free images. Please do not use Google search to find images as this is likely to result in copyright infringement.
- NEW: If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to The Personal Growth Channel's YouTube channel. Just create a video, use the form below to get in touch, and we will tell you how to submit videos. We recommend writing an accompanying article to embed the video to reach the largest audience.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any links back to irrelevant sites or articles.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Links will most likely be removed or marked nofollow during the editing process unless they point to an authoritative source (such as a university or government site, not your personal blog). You may also be banned if we deem that you are using this for advertising purposes.
- You WILL get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post, and you can add your social links in your user profile to help drive traffic back to your site. Deliver value to our readers, and you can develop a genuine following.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. If we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from The Personal Growth Channel. Also, by submitting a post, you give us copyright ownership and full editorial rights to the post including the right to edit for grammar and readability and to add or remove links. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues and keep the quality high for our readers.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to The Personal Growth Channel
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
In the message below, mention the suggested titles and outline. If there are going to be any back links to a website, let us know that as well.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from our dashboard. If you have any queries regarding guest posting, please let us know.