How to Submit an Article to The Personal Growth Channel
Our mission is to help each other grow in our personal and professional lives, and we would love to help you share your thoughts with our community. But before you submit a guest post, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Already Have an Account?
If you don't have a contributor account or need a refresher on the rules, please keep reading to learn how to get your account.
Why Should You Contribute?
We have been online since 2015 and are one of the most popular blogs in the “personal development” and “personal growth” niche. Your contribution will help you reach a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
Here are a few more reasons why contributing to The Personal Growth Channel is a good idea:
- We have tens of thousands of people interested in improving their personal and professional lives subscribed on various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit), and reach of over 40 million through our distribution network.
- Your Author pic is shown everywhere and post is promoted on our social media platform.
- Your articles will help others on their journey
How Can You Become a Contributor?
To become a regular contributor at The Personal Growth Channel, here are some tips that will help you to obtain a guest account and get your article(s) accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Read and follow the rules
- Apply for an account using the form at the bottom of the page
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 400 words (2000+ is recommended for getting the most exposure on search engines) and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for The Personal Growth Channel audience.
- Get Pre Approval: We recommend getting in touch to finalize the topic or sending us the outline of your content to avoid writing on a subject matter that won't be accepted.
- Check your article with a tool like Grammarly Pro. Beyond grammar and spelling, be aware that telling stories to make your point is one of the best way to connect with your audience.
- Credit: We respect individual work, and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is due.
- Images & Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. Each article requires a minimum of one image set as the featured image, we will find an appropriate one or you can supply one with an aspect ratio of 1024x512. Please DO NOT use Google search to find images as including random images you find on the web is likely to result in copyright infringement. Pixabay, Unsplash, and Pexels are good sites to find free images.
- IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT LINKS: Links will most likely be removed or marked nofollow during the editing process unless they point to an authoritative source (such as a university or government site, not your personal blog or product landing page). You will be banned if we deem that you are submitting guest posts primarily for advertising purposes.
- You WILL get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post, and you can add your social and website link in your author profile to help drive traffic back to your site. Deliver value to our readers, and you can develop a genuine following.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. If we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from The Personal Growth Channel. Also, by submitting a post, you give us copyright ownership and full editorial rights to the post including the right to edit for grammar and readability and to add or remove links. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues and keep the quality high for our readers.
- Comments: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Apply for a Contributor Account
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, in the message below, mention the suggested titles and outline. If there are going to be any back links to a website, let us know that as well.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from our dashboard. If you have any queries regarding guest posting, please let us know.