20 Changes Business Owners Said Helped the Most
We asked thousands of business owners, “What changes did you make in your business that helped the most?”
Here are their top responses.
Changes That Helped My Business the Most
- Raised my prices
- Limited my availability
- Did an analysis of my revenue and refocused on the top 20%
- Fired some clients
- Hired a business coach
- Stopped worrying about what others think and started doing it my way
- Took sales and service courses
- Constantly readjusting my strategy based on what is working and what isn’t
- Hired people smarter than me in certain areas
- Invested in Google ads
- Started heavily using paid advertising
- Changed my mindset from earning to giving benefit to others
- Fired an employee
- Understanding business is something you make happen, it doesn’t just happen.
- Focused on processes
- Started offering free services to potential clients
- Staying focused on core competencies rather than trying everything. Do what you do best and make that successful before adding anything else.
- Understanding my ideal client
- Created three core packages with the lowest one being my usual package
- Hired an assistant/appointment setter
- Automated leads
- Going to conferences and networking groups
- Investing/seeking help in my skill gaps
I hope these helped! If you’re looking for more ideas to help your business, schedule a free discovery call with a private business coach. Make it a great day!!!